If you're using an Apify actor with Puppeteer, you can easily access data from websites that require you to log in.
- Navigate to the page (e.g. facebook.com).
- Locate the login form using DevTools – right-click the form and select Inspect.
- Find the IDs of the username/e-mail input, password input, and submit button.
- Code your actor to navigate to the page, fill in your details in the form, and to click the Log in button.
- You can save and reuse your cookies for future runs using the
For full code examples and more details, see our documentation.